Sunday 18 June 2023

Fighting Fake News with REAL, 18/6/23, Fossil Fuel Technology, The human side if the Referendum, Dutton, Capitalism, Democracy,

  

 Carbon Capture Technology. Best of both worlds

 May be an image of 1 person, scarecrow and text that says "TODAY'S "OPEN SECRET" DANGER ER, HAIL, PILGRIM... HOPE 17.6.23 I SEE YOU'VE BEEN BURNING WITCHES..."

I am a private person. I don’t have a cat or a dog, and dog parks are a foreign territory to me. Yet, last week, I put on my YES t-shirt, picked up my corflutes and flyers, and headed off to a popular local dog park to talk to strangers about the Voice Referendum.

So, I have stepped up to be one of the faces of the YES campaign in my local community. A visible presence is a great encouragement to YES voters and gets people talking.

We’ll be brave and talk to strangers to encourage them to vote YES.

If things get a bit gnarly, I’ll remember the advice from the dog park, “bend your knees”, and I’ll lean into it.

Source: Voice Referendum Campaign Goes Local – » The Australian Independent Media Network

Peter Dutton started lying as soon as he banned Senator David Van from the Liberal Party room in parliament on Thursday (15/6/23) which points to some sort of cover-up. To make matters worse Dutton went on 3AW radio on Friday morning (16/6/23), as per the below audio, and victim shamed Lidia Thorp who is one of the three women complainants.

Source: Has Peter Dutton covered up another sexual assault in parliament house by sacking Senator David Van?Kangaroo Court of Australia

In the past two decades, a succession of crises has led to the rise of authoritarian states, acutely showing how capitalism and democracy were never compatible to begin with.

Source: True Democracy Is Incompatible With Capitalism

No comments: