Old Dog Thoughts

Old Dog Thoughts | News Corporation employs Right-Wing Broadcasters providing them with a platform ensuring the inequality of speech. Their Social Media Platforms not only advocate conservative, and extreme right-wing wing views. They monitor out most opposing opinions which they are entitled to do. However, they also simply lie when they say they provide an arena for fair and balanced discussion in a no-spin zone. They don't it's all spin.

Sunday, 22 December 2019

Fighting Fake News with REAL,22/12/19; Lighten up: Revealing TRUTH wit HUMOUR; Morrison and the Fires;





Australian PM Scott Morrison

 Scott Morrison returns from holiday and signals no change to climate policy despite bushfires crisis | Australia news | The Guardian



Screenshot_2019-12-22 The Shovel - Australia's satire news website copy.png

 Morrison Arrives Back In Australia After Urgently Jumping On 6th Next Flight Available – The Shovel

 

Screenshot_2019-12-22 The Shovel - Australia's satire news website.png

 NSW Fires Rebranded As ‘Strawberry Contamination’, In Hope Of Encouraging Scott Morrison To Take More Urgent Action – The Shovel

Posted by Old Dog Thoughts at 11:38
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Fires, Scott Morrison, Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Old Dog Thoughts Home
  • Old Dog thoughts- Word Press

Featured post

Fighting Fake News with REAL,13/10/20; Humour and Fake News; How some people in the media are just a waste of unproductive money.

 Trumper Standing Back and Standing By       Morrison's Queensland campaign the usual brand of LNP misogyny Dr Jenn...

Pages

  • Old Dog Thoughts
  • About Old Dog

Old dog's youger thoughts Archive

Popular Posts

  • Andrew Bolt's Blog, 13/2/16; Bolt believes he's John Wayne: Abbott self destruced, he did it again last week: Pell and crowd funding a fast boat: All this bruha about Pell and a plane. We could crowd fund a fast boat: Bolt looks for random violence to report: Classic Latin and Greek are a waste of time: Maligning Aboriginal Culture for White influence: Latin is a dead language yet we use it everywhere: ABC Shouldn't be allowed to report: Apparently Bolt has discovered a new Racism
          Turnbull shuffles: talent and mates rise Bolt says nothing here just throws innuendos in declaring those who are for ...
  • GUESS TONY ABBOTT FORGOT TO TURN UP AND MAKE GOOD HIS BROKEN PROMISE
        http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-04/garma-festival-2014/5645332 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714496/Colourful-...
  • Fighting Fake News with REAL, 18/7/23, Institutional Cruelty, Michaela Cash- LNP'sCruella ,The Shovel, Andrew Bolt, AUKUS,
        Recent inquiries have brought to light the lack of accountability from government institutions engaging in cruelty and human right...
  • Andrew Bolt's Blog,27/7/15; Where is Tony Abbott?; Bolt Supports a Right Wing War Dance in Sweden But Condems Jetta and Goodes; Victoria Police is Bolt mad?; Is Abbott courageous..No!!; Dr Lomborg and his Rolf Harris reputation;
                    Don’t mention the war on gays Link The Independant  Goodes and Jetta should be banned from showing Indi...
  • Andrew Bolt Blog 4/11/14 IPCC report. Steals ABC's "Fact-checking" banner, No facts checked. Whinges about the ABC not being a carbon copy (emission of him) and has a limp wrist comment on trust. Very much a sook almost talked about their makeup
      Fact-checking the ABC and it warmist guest, Professor Lesley Hughes. No wonder I distrust both I think more than nit picking is re...

Who am I

I'm an old dog been around for a while. I haven't pissed on every tree or liked shitting in my own backyard. I've gone for long walks over the years to a lot of countries in fact and have never been quarantined or examined for ticks, for my mongrel looks or mongrel thoughts. There are one or two places I have come under suspicion though, mistaken identity of course. I've made the some mistakes but haven't we all. But as I've said I'm home now. I'm an old dog who suddenly feels uneasy because I hear a lot of barking not just to let people know I'm here young and want to play, but gangs of dogs barking & sounding the trumpets hell. I don't recognize home any more the message is coming from a breed that's out of control,media dogs. Here in Melbourne it's Andrew Bolt inspired by the Goebbels of all dogs Rupert supporting the most devisive of all mongrels Tony Abbott. This is my Blog my Bark

wordpress

  • Face Book

Total Pageviews

Translate

Search

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.