Tuesday 21 December 2021

Fighting Fake News with REAL' 21/12/21 Xmas Cartoon, Dr Susan Ryan Kooyong; Zali Steggell, Wahringa

 

 May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'I REFORMED I WASTED THE ECONOMY THE MINING BOOM ISAVED AUSTRALIA FROM THE GFC I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING'May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'FINANCIA REVIEW TREASURER UNVEILS $16B ELECTION WAR CHEST IN BIG-SPENDING BUDGET UPDATE Secret rorts before the election. Secret cuts after the election. The Sydney Morning Therald BUDGET RECOVERY FOR ANOTHER DAY'

 

 Santa will be delivering late this year

 May be a cartoon of text that says 'READY FOR TAKE-OFF.. TAKE- ΠOPE 18.12.21 DECISIONS TAKEN BUT yeT NOT ANNOUNCED Merry Election 2022! DECISIONS ANNOUNCED BUT NOT YET DELIVERED'

 

I can’t stand by while our local member votes with Barnaby Joyce on climate change.
That’s why I’m putting my hand up to be your community candidate for Kooyong at the upcoming Federal election. I share your values on climate, women’s safety and integrity - as your local member, I will be a true representative for Kooyong. www.moniqueryan.com.au
#Mon4Kooyong #auspol

"This government has had close to a decade to do what the Kooyong community wants – take real and immediate action on climate change for the sake of our children, our continent and the globe. If they won’t do that, then it’s time for others to step up and act where they won’t. I think people feel helpless around the issue of climate change. We need to remember that we do have a voice; we have a vote. It is time for each of us to make our votes count on the issues and values that matter to us.  

 

The people of Kooyong can have a representative who will listen to what they want; a representative committed to responsible economic policy with foresight and long-term planning, to integrity and honesty in politics, true equality and safety for women and girls, social cohesiveness with an end to the politics of division, and world-standard health and aged care." Dr Susan Ryan

Scott Morrison has failed to introduce a Federal ICAC, calling it a "kangaroo court". Now his ministers openly dismiss the need for integrity and the work of the NSW ICAC. I disagree. Integrity & accountability matter.
But I need your help to make it happen. Please chip in to our campaign so we can fight for a Federal  ICAC in Canberra
 
 
 

 



No comments: