Saturday 21 May 2022

Fighting Fake News with REAL 21/5/22; GOTCHA; Morrison isn't a fucking Dentist!! That's the problem; He just pulls teeth;

 


Morrison put on a white coat and said " I'm like your dentist you don't have to like me" He's nothing like my fucking dentist. I like my dentist. He's just a moron in a white coat pretending to be her. If I didn't like my dentist I'd simply change dentists. If she pulled the wrong tooth I'd sue her for malpractice.

Morrison is just the idiot in the sandpit spoiling my kid's and every other kids day, my day. In fact, spoling everybody's day pretending to be something he's not. He can now do it in Hawaii.

Morrison dresses up as Prime Minister in desperate last-ditch attempt to save job


 

 

 

 

 

 Our Prime Minister

Morrison dresses up as Prime Minister in desperate last-ditch attempt to save job

With voters seemingly not convinced by his efforts to dress up as a hairdresser, welder, chef, truck driver, soccer player

A walk down memory lane

 

Election 2022

He argued the other day, in the context of rejecting a Federal ICAC, that public servants should have no role in deciding where national resources go, or have any sort of oversight of what politicians should do with public funds:

“If we are going to so disempower our elected representatives to do things about what is needed in their communities, then what is the point?”

“We can’t just hand government over to faceless officials to make decisions that impact the lives of Australians from one end of the country to the other. I actually think there’s a great danger in that,” Morrison told the papers.

“It wouldn’t be Australia any more if that was the case, it would be some kind of public autocracy.”

Let that sink in.

This is the prime minister defining the normal operation of the democratic state as a “public autocracy”, arguing that all spending decisions should be taken, unencumbered, by individual members, which, you know, is the normal definition of autocracy (rule by an individual).

As an argument, it is incoherent, but it serves the purpose of redefining democratic practice as autocratic and autocracy as legitimate.

Source: Death of a Salesman? – by Tim Dunlop

All that remains is for you to cast…

An emboldened Scott Morrison would be a disaster for Australia. A vote…


No comments: