Saturday 20 August 2022

Fighting Fake News with REAL; 20/8/22; Scott Morrison

 

 

 The "You made me do it" PM

 "After much reflection I’ve realised I made a mistake in not demanding an apology earlier"

Scott Morrison finally finds it within himself to demand apology from Australians 

 

May be an image of text that says 'The Shovel @TheShovel It says a lot about our country that a man who ate a raw onion, knighted a prince, threatened to shirtfront the leader of Russia, called Canada Canadia & said scrapping the carbon tax was his biggest achievement as minister for women, is not our weirdest former Prime Minister 3:45 PM Aug 17, 2022 Twitter Web App' 

But then along came Scott Morrison and nothing was in plain sight 

 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"It's not illegal" "Unprecedented times, so I HAD to do it" "You MADE me do it" did it for your own good" "I'm sorry if you're upset by what I did" "I didn't tell you cos you can't handle the truth" "What happens in PM's office STAYS in PM's office"'

 

The LNP attack

Despite Labor having only been in government for less than three months, the Liberal Party have already come up with a new meme titled 5 Labor failures. It’s worth addressing each of their claims individually.

Five Labor failures, or one silly meme? – » The Australian Independent Media Network

No comments: