Tuesday 1 March 2022

Fighting Fake News with REAL 1/3/22; Morrison's Score Card; Rorts in the Regions; Josh Frydenberg Signage;

 

  

Stalemate

   

The Prime Minister – who doesn’t work weekends – said he wanted to get up to Queensland at the first opportunity. “As soon as I heard there was a disaster last Thursday I knew I had to be up there first thing Monday afternoon”.

Morrison heads to Queensland for photo op of him holding hose

Morrison Deserves this and more

Prime Minister Scott Morrison here. How good are me and my team? Here are just a few of my accomplishments during my first term (ticks all the boxes for leadership — as I know it):

Source: HOW GOOD IS SCO-MO?! The comprehensive Scott Morrison leadership checklist

Federal ICAC, rorts, Scott Morrison, Josh Frydenberg

We don’t pat ourselves on the back but MWM placed a mole (totally legit) inside Canberra and sniffed out some rotten deals. Jommy Tee continues his exposé of the rorts for the regions.

Source: Scraping the bottom of the (pork) barrel as big swill nears – Michael West Media

Independent Zoe Daniel

 Liberals call foul on what they themselves do

Independent Zoe Daniel has appealed against a council ruling that political signs cannot be erected until the election is called, arguing it is inconsistent with its own advice and neighbouring councils which have allowed Josh Frydenberg signs.

Source: Independent Zoe Daniel points to Josh Frydenberg campaign signs to appeal against council ruling | Australian politics | The Guardian

No comments: