On my shows -
" My guest: campaign guru Mark Textor on how the polls got it so wrong, and what our politicians must learn. Plus Rowan Dean, Bronwyn Bishop and Janet Albrechtsen."
Mr over produced public intellectual as sold by Murdoch media is:
1) a lime light grabber stealing Steve Price's Show as if it's his own.
2)My guest: campaign guru Mark Textor on how the polls got it so wrong, and what our politicians must learn. Plus Rowan Dean, Bronwyn Bishop and Janet Albrechtsen. Declaring No Foul No favor with this line up of guests on his show
3) Bolt is an advocate of fair debate how, When and where?
Trump was so repugnant because he violated our sense of identity politics.
- Ban all Muslims
- Immediately suspend immigration from "any nation that has been compromised by terrorism"
- Build a wall along the US-Mexico border and make Mexico pay for it
- Stop illegal immigration
- Triple the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers
- Deport an estimated 11 million unauthorised Mexican immigrants and their children — even if they were born in the United States — starting with those who have committed serious crimes
- Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement and "walk away" from it if the US does not get what it wants
- Increase tariffs on Chinese imports to 45 per cent
Law and order
- End crime:
- Appoint new supreme court judges who "will be pro-life, they will have a conservative bent, they will be protecting the second amendment"
- Stop the government dictating what types of firearms "good, honest people" are allowed to own
- Reduce gun violence by empowering law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves
- Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton's emails, also threatening to jail her
- Scrap the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare
- Allow the states to take back control of abortion laws.
- Punish doctors who carry out illegal abortions. At one point he also advocated punishing women who have illegal abortions, but he appeared to backtrack on that
- Fix America's mental health system, which he says will prevent many mass shootings
Economy and jobs
- Implement "reforms to add millions of new jobs"
- Reduce the top tax bracket from 39.6 per cent to 33 per cent
- Cut the corporate tax rate from 35 per cent to 15 per cent
- Introduce "massive" tax cuts for working and middle-income Americans
- Allow families to deduct the average cost of childcare from their taxes, including stay-at-home parents
Defence and national security
- Try and improve the relationship with Russia:
- Submit a new budget to rebuild America's "depleted military"
- Make countries that benefit from America's defence force cover some of the cost
- Pursue "aggressive joint and coalition military operations to crush and destroy ISIS"
- Work with other countries to cut off funding to ISIS
- Initiate cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable ISIS propaganda and recruiting
- Order an immediate review of all US cyber vulnerabilities
- Speak to North Korea to try and stop their nuclear programClimate change
- Renegotiate America's role in the UN global climate accord struck in Paris last year
- Scrap the Common Core program, which dictates what students should learn in each grade. He says curriculum decisions and standards should be made at a local level