Saturday 28 September 2019

Fighting Fake News with REAL;28/9/19; Who wins the Nobel Prize for Bullshit? Global, Domestic,




 The Nobel Prize for Bullshit goes to

This is why Trump needs Murdoch PR

Remember When You Thought Tony And Barnaby Was…


People often ask me, how do you decide what to write about?Well,…

I do have to admit that some weeks it’s pretty hard. For example, last night I was listening to SAD (Sky After Dark)… I should add that I don’t often listen to the Murdoch Minions, but I felt that I needed to work out which story they’d be most outraged about so that I could add fuel to the fire. Anyway, I was listening to the SAD commentators on Paul Murray and I was amazed to hear them rejecting the age of criminal responsibility. Yes, apparently Greta is just a sad, confused little girl who doesn’t know what she’s doing, but kids younger committing crimes are clearly adult and mature and sensible.(Rossleigh)
 

And I thought Tony Abbott could lie!

A. In my view Tony Abbott still wears the crown of the…

I have written much on the subject of lying. In 2013 I wrote a piece titled “Being conned with bullshit” in which I said:
“There was a time when Australians didn’t like being conned.”
“Don’t listen to him, he’s a con artist, my folks would say.”
I can vividly remember that phrase. As a teenager we seemed to apply it to everything. We sort of instantly knew when someone was bullshitting. (John Lord)


FAKE MEDIA is the LOUDEST MEDIA 

  The pro-Trump propaganda machine at Fox News has been working overtime to defend the president and the July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that’s at the center of the complaint at every turn. After all, it’s why the network exists.

Sinclair stations are airing pro-Trump propaganda about the impeachment inquiry

No comments: